In partnership with the Maine Memory Network Maine Memory Network

McArthur Public Library

St. Andre's Church, Biddeford, circa 1910

Contributed by McArthur Public Library
MMN Item 7526 Item Details
St. Andre's Church, Biddeford, circa 1910
MMN Item 7526 Zoom

Description

St. Andre's Church in Biddeford was dedicated June 5, 1910. The picture probably taken that year, in the newly completed Catholic church built to serve Biddeford's massive Franco population.

View additional information about this item on the Maine Memory Network.